Photo by JR Moore - The Wedding Coach
(The Web address gives you California to New York, Canada & Worldwide Bridal Shows, Wedding Venues & Services Links - We link businesses with a history of five or more years in business.)
- Bring your groom or a friend to bounce the information off of later
- You want to hire businesses that have been around for several years and worked on many weddings and/or receptions
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Sign up for the door prizes - winning a prize can off-set your budget in great ways.
- You do not have to contract with anyone without checking their references first
- Take a pen to note on a brochure when you want to call a person or price quotes
- Most shows give you a bag, but sort it out when you get home for people you want to call for appointments.
- Understand when you call these venues and services, they consider Monday and Tuesdays their off work days – whereby you have Saturday and Sunday off.
- Use your smart phone to store photos, names of businesses you want to contact in the future and find now that more businesses can be accessed through your smart phones.
- Look for unique ideas, themes, party linen ideas and reception table possibilities.