Each January through March and August through October we see huge numbers of bridal shows - wedding shows and WeddingLinks.com personally has booths at approximately thirty a year. While I believe these are great for exposure for businesses to brides, I believe there are many other ways for brides to shop for their venues and services. You can find links to shows on BridalShowInfo.com in California, The USA and global show links throughout the world.
So please give us your input on attending a bridal expo....and I will outline my perspective below:
1. You gain many fresh ideas on design, colors, what new businesses are in the area, and meet face to face with business representatives and sometimes (not often) the owners of a business.
2. Brides and Grooms gain an understanding of the cost of a wedding in their region.
3. Some couples are at the beginning stages of planning and need a focus/pathway to getting the job done.
4. Many brides are seeking fashion ideas from the fashion show and many attend for the prize drawings.
1. Not every budget is represented. So often a couple is not certain the funds they want to spend on a specific part of their wedding and do not meet at wedding shows the more affordable decision.
2. The table drawings are often not a direct gift, but a gift with strings attached to do more business.
3. Some shows are so busy/attended you only gain a piece of paper and no time to discuss how they do business, so you leave the show without the information you desired.
4. First impressions of a business are often not given by the actual owner.
Jump Starting Your Wedding Decisions can boil down to our FREE wedding planning book with management forms...........online and easy ideas for successful brides and grooms. Four colorful chapters...plus...
Access MOBILE or PC
Using our WeddingLinks.co and HoneymoonLinks.co with previewed services. We write about the link and preview their history in your selected region, and look at their reviews. It is only then, we add them to our web portals. We also seek every budget levels for venues and services with various sized packages.
Receive a 3-column budget. General Time Line, Rehearsal Time Line and Day Of Time Line. Guest List and methods to lower your stress and move you toward gaining the HELP you can rely upon. Also receive our money-saving-TIPS sheet and Becoming Engaged Newsletter every two weeks.