- If you are planning on your venue to have their holiday flowers out as part of your decor, you need to ask their delivery dates and set up.... prior to scheduling your wedding day.
- Rustic barns nor outdoor venues... do not work as well for this time of year. With the exception of tropical areas of the world.
- Consider taking snow wedding photos if you are being married in snow country.
- Once you have your event location, know where the thermostat is.
- Often churches and religious locations have dress requirements. Know these concerns prior to purchasing your gown.
- New Years Eve may be a higher price on vendors and services for your event.
- Winter wedding dresses may require a shawl or one of the great cape styles available to keep you warm.
From Judith & Staff at J.R. Publications
WeddingLinks.co HoneymoonLinks.co Shop4WeddingDresses.com BridalShowInfo.com