Bridal Jewelry Trends
The wedding scene is going crazzzzzy with exceptionally beautiful jewelry items for your wedding dress.
The trend is razzle dazzle. Bracelets on brides are IN... While many of us want to continue with our beautiful pendants and pearls there are brides selecting statement pieces tha be-speak extravagance and a particular period in history.
The Gatsby Style.
photo by TrendyMods.com
The Victorian Style
photo by ArtFire.com
The Statement Bling Style
photo by Etsy.com
2. Purchase from a reputable dealer with a money back guarantee.
3. Jewelry with Silver and Gold have a specific mark inbedded on the underside of the piece.
4. Purchase your dress first and then find your jewelry to coordinate with the wedding dress and signature look you want to achieve.
5. Understand tierra or crowns require extra pinning to hold them up, and can cause a headache.
6. Matching jewelry for your bridesmaids make a wonderful gift they can use for years to come.
7. Have a jewelry party at your home and let the ladies select from a pre-selected group for their individuality!
For many ladies, it is the perfect time for pearls.
WeddingLinks.co provides thousands of links to LOCAL bridal shops and jewelers throughout the USA and parts of the world where you can find perfect bridal jewelry and wedding accessories.
Sign up on WeddingLinks to receive your free wedding planning book created by the Wedding Coach, Judith Rivers-Moore. It come with your management forms, some very helpful gifts and assists in planning any style and budget wedding and reception. The e-book is photographically enhanced and we e-mail you the web link.