- With venues you want a resource that states the number of guests and the ambiance.
- With services, you want a resource that does not allow some business to add their own business....WHY - because you want experts, people in business five or more years.
- The search engines are pulling up only the "major players" so often you must look beyond the first or second page for real links. This is your wedding day - you want good reputations and a history of well done weddings. Check their references.
- The first two or three pages of results are those who have paid for visibility. The next group seems to be the phone directories, styles and review sites. When your search time turns into something that does not pay off, frustration begins!!
The Wedding Coach Has A Few Good Research Tips. So Why Listen To Her... Judith has over 35 years in planning events and weddings and 25 as a writer and publisher of books, magazines & articles.
1. Be very specific in your search. ie. sexy wedding dresses; city, region specific added to wedding venues or locations; city + organic caterers, best flowers for bridal bouquets at beaches. A precious few of the web portal check out their businesses for your safety in contracting....WeddingLinks.CO seeks to achieve proven wedding venues and services in business five to twenty-five years. We realize the major portals come up in the first two pages - then go to and begin the third to find individual links.
2. Look for websites with mobile access, so you can access where you are. We see brides and their bridesmaids or grooms, taking photos and filing under specific categoies and with web addresses on their smart phones....Find some very useful APPS on HoneymoonLinks.CO.
3. Often venues are not clear on the number of guests possible at a site and you spend hours searching -- find out the location cannot hold your guest list. Frustrating, that is why WeddingLinks.co attempts to provide the number of guests and links them under the ambiance description for venues. ie: luxury, garden, historic, wine country, hotels, small,
4. Giving you the Fee may not be the best way to shop, most wedding services have a number of packages. You want affordable to luxury, and that can range in price and expertise from one company to another. Prices often go up with the New Year.
5.Bookmark the websites you like... and go back often for the region you want to plan in. This way you continue to plan every detail from beginning to end with articles, blogs, videos, pinterest and the services possible for any budget in the region.
#wedding services in los angeles
#wedding services in sonoma
#wedding services in san francisco
#wedding services in chico