Blog With US - Gain and Give IDEAS on every Bridal Subject for BRIDES-TO-BE. Created by Judith Rivers-Moore, author and wedding resource expert - who researches and links great businesses on WeddingLinks.co. Where couples find affordable to luxury wedding venues, and expert wedding and reception services in all areas of the world. Look for her forthcoming e-Magazines -"Best Style wedding & Honeymoon".
I don't think they will ever go out of style. Of course the first question people ask you about the wedding is ..."What is your key-color?" Sometimes this takes a little more dialogue - All White is understood by women more than the guys? So be prepared. These are a few good tips to pass along on this creative venture.
Some brides go wild with colors!!
TIPS on hosting an all white wedding...
1. Choose your venue carefully for this style wedding. Preview sites with a checklist for carpets, walls and decor that can really cause the clash to all white weddings that.... you do not want. I have yet to see white carpet in an event site....
2. Understand there are 15 or 20 shades of white.....so start with with dress and linens on the tables.
3. We have yet to find a totally white rose, mum or orchid. Most are creamy, beige, pink, champagne, ivory.
4. When you state white wedding, it all begins with the wedding dress and invitations.
5. White weddings work well year round.
6. Chair covers add elegance to your white table linens.
7. Be prepared at hotels or banquet rooms in restaurants to pay more for "specific white table linens".
8. Some whites diminish a bride's beauty. Look at the whites of your eyes and skin tones for your best shade.
We would love your input on our blog to this creative white wedding ideas!!!
Receive your wedding planning book by signing up at our Mobile/PC Accessed WeddingLinks.co