Friday, January 7, 2011
7 Great TIPS on Attending A Bridal Show
Heading To a Bridal Show Soon - Enjoy These Seven Tips by WeddingLinks.co and BridalShowInfo.com
1. Winter shows are housed indoors. Wear garments you can peel off as you become warmer. Wear comfortable shoes to walk around in and bring a pen to write notes on who you meet..
2. Taking your camera in is not a good idea. Do not take photos of flower arrangements or designer dresses..... we still see this being frowned on by many in the industry.
3. Most shows ask a fee at the door to come in and require a registration of your name and wedding info at the door. Pre registering on their website often gives the bride or groom a free ticket to get in.
4. Fill out the booth registrations, you might win a prize that could cut the cost of your wedding appreciable.
5. Most shows will give you a bag to carry items in (brochures)...or bring A plastic bag in your purse.
6. Booking a wedding professional at a show is not always a good thing to do, until you have had time to check the references and know you want that specific professional at you wedding.
7. Understand if you are trying to cut costs or find lesser priced vendors, they do exist outside of a wedding show. Often the wedding professionals you meet at a show have several priced packages to choose from.
Sign-up to receive our online Wedding Manifesto Wedding Planning Book with all your management forms, timelines and amazing day-of timeline.
FIND YOUR LOCAL BRIDAL SHOPS QUICKLY BY USING THE GLOBAL SEARCH ON
Copyright © Judith Rivers-Moore, JRPublications 2010-14-15, Santa Rosa, California, UA-36897602-8