Love to have your input on YOUR favorites. - You will find hundreds of great honeymoon locations on WeddingLinks.co and interesting articles and links to contests & travel businesses, resorts and great links on honeymoons at HoneymoonLinks.co
Honeymoon Articles, & TIPS from http://www.honeymoonlinks.co
1. Do some reading on the region you are going to. Look up on the internet the safety precautions for the region. Some places are not very safe to vacation in.
2. Find out if you will need passport or Travel Visas.
3. Find out if you need medical shots (immunizations) for the region or country.
4. Snow Ski or Tropical....Always bring sun block, hats and for tropical - mosquito repellents.
5. Bring a small medical kit with antibiotic cream.
6. Bring your medications in their own bottles. Count out enough for 2-3 days more (in case flights are canceled or delayed). Rarely happens.
1. Hawaii Islandans
2. Tahiti Islands
4. East Coast Costa Rica
5. Venice, Florence & Rome
6. Island off of Thailand (Phuket)
7 USA - Niagara Falls
8. USA - Sonoma & Napa Wine Country
9. USA - Sedona & Grand Canyon, Ar
10 USA.- Yosemite Valley
11.USA - Lake Tahoe